Brookhaven, Georgia
1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had flooring installed by Carpet Depot and was promised an "A" job and a one year warrenty.After the company came out three times and kept running the floors even more, I wanted to ask questions to the manger.

They have done nothing but go against there word.Now I'm stuck with floors that look like this: do yourself a favor and purchase and have an installer from a different company.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Carpet Depot?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more