Brookhaven, Georgia
1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had flooring installed by Carpet Depot and was promised an "A" job and a one year warrenty.After the company came out three times and kept running the floors even more, I wanted to ask questions to the manger.

They have done nothing but go against there word.Now I'm stuck with floors that look like this: do yourself a favor and purchase and have an installer from a different company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Carpet Depot and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carpet Depot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carpet Depot carpet depot flooring installation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carpet Depot?

Comments

Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more